11.01.2010

Those kinds of moments

Ever have those kinds of moments you didn't expect? I had one of those this morning. I got on Face book, which I have a love hate relationship with Face Book. I didn't expect to see so many great photos of my friends and the level of cuteness of my friends kids are dressed up for Halloween. I got to see my Niece Dressed up as Alice in Wonderland, those pic's make me smile. It was a moment I didn't expect.

Then another picture of someone else who got married. This particular picture caused a moment I didn't expect, anger, sadness, hurt...
Somehow it hurts more to see pictures of people getting married when they have only been single from their first marriage for such a short time. Why does it hurt more? I am not sure, but it does. I didn't expect to have this wave rush over this morning, NO Not right now ...please

Then I checked my e-mail and got some of the sweetest comments from important people in my life. I didn't expect the kindness. I didn't expect to be so loved, cared and comforted by simple easy to say words. These people were just leaving comments and somehow they came at just the right time in my day, when I needed to know just one more time I am Loved, I am thought of, I am enjoyed.

No comments:

Post a Comment