Then back in Orlando. Me, Elizabeth and Cheryl made the most amazing carmel apples. They were Really Delicious if I must say so myself.
Then Thanksgiving day started out early. I was up @ 6:00a.m. getting ready for my 2nd Turkey Trot with Elizabeth. I did not train as much actually I didn't really train at all for this race so my body was feeling it later that day. But it was a fun race to do, i might just make this my new tradition.
So since it's been quite the month. After talking with my roommate and dearest friend Elizabeth we decided to do something totally different and crazy for Thanksgiving. So my Thanksgiving was spent at the Marriott Resort. I spent my thanksgiving day laying by the pool, reading my Martha Magazine, and just chilling. The evening was spent enjoying a bottle of prosecco, eating a delicious bacon burger, sharing what we are thankful for, and having carrot cake in a king size comfy bed. Then at 12:30 a.m. the fire alarm went off and we had to evacuate the building. The fire alarm was THE MOST ANNOYING SOUND EVER!. But no worries all was fine, it just was hard to fall back asleep. It will be a thanksgiving I will never forget!
So now I am in South Carolina enjoying chilling and relaxing while Elizabeth does her wedding stuff. It has been a one of kind weekend so thankful for friends and for crazy last minute ideas that make life rich and full
No comments:
Post a Comment