11.03.2009

P3 and B2

Today in conversation the P3 and B2 was discussed

this:
Place
Provokes
your Pathologies

it also:
Brings
Beauty

I am finding here only in this place I talk and say things like, "a circus in my head", "The elephant has a hippo on it's back and the giraffe is on the hippo saying PICK Me! "
But the other odd, and crazy thing is here at this place people get what I am saying. Only here in this place can I say things that to the outside world would not make sense.
Today a little relief has come to my gut and in saying words, crazy thoughts, and feelings out loud..... and...... I am sitting in a little less.

What this place is doing is hard, uncertain, unknown. But I think to look at this very blog in 2011 will maybe bring a little bit of comfort to my heart. You made it!
I hope some of these feelings I will never forget

2 comments: