Usually I get home watch some Oprah and then go out for my evening jog/walk. And every person you come across they or you say "Hi" it's very common here to be quite friendly and greet those you walk by.
It is Fall and the time changed and what used to be my regular time to go out it is now quite dark. I feel rushed to get out for my jog after getting home from my long days at school.
The last two morning I have awaken at 6:00 A.M. so I have gotten up and jogged. It has been an amazing way to start my day. Today I was jogging and I noticed there are quite a few people out jogging but this is a whole different crowd. I have yet to hear someone say "Hi" what I have noticed is people do the lift of the hand ever so slightly and get back to their workout. I couldn't help but laugh a little. I think the AM people are more serious about their fitness, in fact I have hardly seen any walkers. It is mostly runners and bikers. SO this morning I was like ooo maybe I am in the cool jogging hour crowd. I noticed this when I arrived home that I had not walked at all this morning.
So when I want to have a serious jog/run I will be inspired by the morning bunch
No comments:
Post a Comment