This year I decided to use some crafty gifts my sister-in-law gave me to get my Craft on.
So Monday I baked. I baked 74 Cupcakes!!! I spent about 5 hours in my small kitchen baking up a storm.
74 Valentines Day Cupcakes
It was really fun! I kind of felt like a Valentine Cupcake Fairy.
I found myself singing "painting the roses red" from Alice in Wonderland. It was a little bit red heart craziness there for a little while.
Once again yesterday I was reminded of good things that are a part of my life I am building here in Birmingham. It was fun to see so many friends all in one afternoon.
I know this is kind of a crude, awkward cat photo, but I thought it was funny.




74 cupcakes! Wow! And that cat pic is pretty funny actually :)
ReplyDeleteThat is soo fun! I love the feeling of giving home baked sweet to people! Go Lani :)
ReplyDelete