Many of you know, but went to Freezing Minnesota for the Holidays, to return to Florida's most coldest winter since the 60's, YEAH just my luck right! so Lani who loves the Sun has missed her Mister Sun for quite sometime, and then this weekend Mr Sun revealed himself to me.
This weekend I got to enjoy being outside. I went on a jog yesterday with my dear Friend Elizabeth on a trail. This trail had me forgetting I was in Florida.
I wanted so badly to just lay out in the sun. I miss going to the beach. I Miss laying out in the sun. When laying out I find that i allow myself to relax, chill, not think so much, and just enjoy some tunes, and taking in the view, or conversation.
Since I had quite a few things to do yesterday I opted for washing my car. It was so fun to turn the radio on and get to scrubbing away while soaking up some sun. My neighbour's were out and got to chat with quite a few of them even made some dinner plans. I think everyone was happy to be able to be outside.
Then last night, and this morning it rained.
Mister Sun SUn Mister Golden Sun please shine down on me
No comments:
Post a Comment