1.09.2010

Little Women: I am so JO

So 2010. Welcome.
2010 so far has been me being sick. After we got back from MN about a week ago I got super sick. Then after coughing, blowing my nose, and feeling quite miserable I went to the doctor. Turns out I have Bronchitis, yippie! I have been taking some great med's and am slowly feeling better.
So in being ill I have done lot's of resting and being in bed. I have been enjoying watching "old world" movies, the other day I was watching "Little Women" and had a thought. I am JO! if you have not seen the movie than forget reading this blog entry. Jo is the sister who is energetic, wild, crazy, loud, obnoxious, frumpy, the one who speaks her mind. I am so JO! Every time I watch this movie I desire to be Beth. I want to be BETH. Beth is the calm, loving, caring, still sister. Beth's words are filled with much though she says little. Beth has a special place in every person's life in that family. Beth is the one who is usually siting back observing and enjoying herself, she doesn't have to be much. Beth loves her family and enjoys them and loving her family is enough for her. Beth is wise. Beth says she loves her family so many little times through out the movie, she is so supportive of everyone around her. Beth is gentle. She is like a breath of fresh air. I remember watching this movie before and thinking "that Beth I want to be like Beth". I never will be BEth I so am Jo.
Ok random entry I know but I have been nothing but sick for about a week so not to many deep thoughts have crossed my mind... other than analyzing myself and Little Women

No comments:

Post a Comment