So there are many things I do not have right now. But one is that I don't have curtains or blinds. My bedroom windows are the one's I wish I had some sort of curtain or blinds on.
It would be nice since I don't have to get up early for anything to not have the sun shining in on me.
It would be nice to not have to always change in the bathroom.
It would just be nice to have curtains.
Today I realized that my small bathroom has turned into a sort of closet for me, and it's just annoying sometimes to have clothes hanging where I really need my hand towel hanging. But I figure the steam from taking hot showers has to help my clothes stay cleaner which is nice because I don't have a washer dryer. Many apartments here don't come with washer dryers. So I have been doing the laundry mat thing and in some ways it's nice but some times like when you just need to wash something right away it's kind of annoying.
I guess I am feeling kind of annoyed today. I realized today that I have literally watched seasons change and I still don't have a real life. I have a life in that I have moved somewhere, I have a life in that I have a church I go to, Friends to hang out with, but what I do......I still don't know. I have watched people enjoy summer, I have seen kids go back to school. I have watched the season's happen around me the stores decorating for Halloween to Christmas and I still have no life, no job. Some people probably would envy me I mean I have nothing to do each day and holidays are no different to me than Tuesdays. My Saturdays from Thursday's are no different. They have not really been that different for a long time. I am sure someday I will look back on this post and wish I had days filled with nothing to do but for now I am just ready to be in a routine and to be back in a world of work days.
No comments:
Post a Comment