This is the date my dear Friend Cheryl married Larry. The day started off slow. When me and Elizabeth arrived at the Young's house the bride was still in her Pj's (she actually was in her PJ's till 2 hrs before, the most relaxed bride ever). We all sat on the back porch just chilling and talking. Cheryl then made up some Gin and Tonic's for us to sip on while we got ready.
then hair was done
The dress was put on and there she stood a beautiful bride
Then the wedding in a garden. We watched as the Miracle of two lives of two people became one
Then with good cheese and wine the celebrate of a sacred union took place
Cheryl and Larry I am so honored that i got to witness this most amazing and life changing day.
Cheryl I feel my words fall short Dear Friend of how much you and your friendship has and does mean to me. You are such a beautiful women who has taught me about enjoying good food, good wine, and good conversation. I love that I got to be apart of this journey with you. I feel beyond honored to have been one of few who got front row seats to your life these past two years.
Roger Shepherd told me in my Clinical Review "Grief carves out a Jar for Joy" .... I love you so much.
No comments:
Post a Comment