4.11.2010

I took a risk

This past weekend I helped out with my Counseling Program's "Review Weekend". This is where all the applicants for the upcoming class came and were interviewed both individually and in a group. It is a BIG DEAL to be invited to this event and this weekend is A MAJOR PRODUCTION!!.
I was invited last year but took a risk and did NOT attend this weekend last year when the Counseling program invited me. After this weekend I now realize that was a huge risk because this weekend is really what this program is about. It's a way for them to see you and experience you in RELATIONSHIP. I feel more lucky and honored now that they took a risk/chance on me. In a one hour skype interview thought I would be a fit for this program.
I was so privileged to be apart of this weekend, and see what I missed last year.
It was neat to be on a panel where applicants asked some great questions. It was really fascinating to hear from my counseling friends how they answered their questions. It was good to be reminded of how much has happened in these past 10!! months WOW! Lots has happened.

I am so thankful this program accepted me.
I am so thankful for what taking risk's can bring.

No comments:

Post a Comment