Ok so I really should not be blogging right now. I should be reading, studying, or reading. But this is super exciting ... well at least this is for me.
Many times when I watch a movie, or show I will hear a score in the background that I want to have. I can't tell you how many times I have tried to find certain Movie scores to only find a soundtrack with every song from the movie but the scores.
About 4 years ago while watching a "sex in the City" episode I heard the most amazing music playing. The score gave me chicken skin. I have googled & searched for this score for 4 years. I have not been able to find anything. What I have done is played this part of the episode over and over so I could burn the song in my brain.
Then Oscar night I was watching the foreign films nomination and this movie called "Il Divo' was playing and all the sudden I heard it!!! I heard the score again!!
These past couple days I have been thinking about it and have searched, and finally today after much web searching, after 4 years. I have FOUND IT!!!
The song is "Pavane" which I think the name itself is so pretty. I have searched it's meaning and it means "a certain type of dance from the 16th & 17th century
Click on the link and enjoy a score much searched for.
No comments:
Post a Comment