So today I am working on a paper that to be quite frank is probably THE MOST difficult paper I have ever worked on. I have to write my theory on how people change. CHANGE? do people Change? Maybe you are someone who has a good answer for that. I know I am in a counseling program, but this question is almost too complex for me to answer.
So almost done writing it, but as I look over it 8 times now the more I don't like it. ughhhhhh
Then I am studying for my first theology final. That's right you heard me... let me spell it out for you
T. H. E. O. L. O. G. Y. Yes, me Lani is taking a Theology final in Seminary, ahhhhh I can't believe it.
So yesterday I noticed my heart racing a few times, first I awoke in a panic since I had not registered for my classes for Spring. After doing that my heart rate didn't quite slow down. Then I was baby-sitting three kids with my mom and I took us a wild adventure when we should have stayed home, I thought maybe when I get done with baby-sitting my heart will slow down. Then last night was my first Counseling Cohort Christmas party, and I was excited and in a rush to get food ready and get there fairly on time. It was a lot of fun and I thought maybe my heart would slow down after the party.
After studying today, after almost finishing the paper and still feeling anxious.
I guess the feeling of finals is hitting me! After tomorrow it will all be over and done with, and hopefully I can let go of this feeling and rest, relax, and have a lot of FUN!!!
i'm praying for you! you can get through finals!! :)
ReplyDelete