10.18.2009

Single Saturday




Yesterday was quite a wonderful day. It started out with my neighborhood having a community garage sale. So I grab a big bag and walked my neighborhood. I meet so many people on my block which was really nice, and yesterday was a beautiful day so I enjoyed my walk. I spent $10 and got quite a few neat fun things. Plus I got in about 2 and half hours of walking.
Then i went to my closest mall and it has every store you could think of. It was neat just to walk around, I then found a salon where I got my eyebrows waxed for $8.
I went into Macy's and thought I just want to go look at the Martha Section. Ok if you know anything about me you know I love LOVE Martha Stewart for some reason. So I found the section and it was HUGE much bigger than the one in Hawaii. I was like "O my goodness O my gosh" I was like giddy and must have actually been saying my thoughts out loud cause this sales clerk said you must love that pan, can I help you? I then persisted to tell her how much I just love Martha Stewart and I have never seen a section this big. I swear I was grinning from ear to ear, cause the lady kept listening to me go on and on. I then walked around the section just one more time before leaving with happiness in my heart. As I went down the escalator I thought today would have been much more fun if my mom was shopping with me. I then turned and saw two mothers and daughter walking and talking, it made me sad and made me miss my mom and wish she wasn't so far away. My mom is a great person to shop with, we do shop differently but it's always a good time.
I then went to a outside pumpkin patch, the cool FAll breeze blowing on my skin felt great as I picked out my little pumpkins. These teenagers were helping me because it was their fundraising for a missions trip so that made me feel good about buying pumpkins.
I then went for a evening Fall jog and found my heart just really enjoying my Single Saturday!
The evening ended with a frozen pizza, a large green salad a movie and a few phone calls with friends.
*The pictures are of the pumpkins I got yesterday and glittered today. I have been wanting to do this for weeks and I finally did and I think thy are beautiful, they are even more pretty in person!*


1 comment:

  1. I Love the glitter pumpkins! Sounds like a fun day.. oh.. and I can just see you in the store.. "oh my goodness, oh my gosh" hahaha!!

    ReplyDelete